Skip to content
- Growth is measured by a spiritual, not material, increase.
- Support other churches rather than duplicate their mission.
- Take risks with new ventures and end something that has served its purpose.
- Protect children and the vulnerable. Care for them in a way that best suits their needs.
- Foremost in every Christian is the desire for a deep relationship.
- Must each be responsible for the practice of their faith.
- Feel that they represent a church when they make an impact.
- Godly attitude is one of unity and humility.